We are pretty sure that there were many things that you wanted to extract from an web page but you could not do it. As one of the best solutions for this we have Visual Web Ripper that comes as a perfect and easy to use solution when you need to harvest and extract data from any page that is on the internet.
Latest version of Visual Web Ripper is available for a free download from digzip.
Now it is simple to download complete content of an web site. This software product has the ability to go through the entire web page and will allow you to collect all the information’s that can be found on an web page. This also includes the ability to get product catalogues and search results. After everything is downloaded it will be save in a XML format or as a database.
Design of the application gives user the ability to get all the data in the structured setup. Through the interface of Visual Web Ripper you can easily and fast access all the features that you need. It is now easy to create and modify projects, also you can run those projects and access entire data that you have saved.
Key features of Visual Web Ripper:
- Visual Web Ripper has a visual editor to define projects and templates. You use a mouse to click on the content you want to collect, so no coding is required.
- Visual Web Ripper can automatically walk through whole web sites and collect complete content structures such as product catalogues or search results
- Visual Web Ripper has a fast multi-threaded data collector for web sites where AJAX is not required for data extraction.
- Visual Web Ripper can repeatedly submit forms for all possible combinations of input values in dropdown boxes, or you can supply a list of input values by yourself.
- You can supply parameter data from a database, such as form input values or URLs that should be visited.
- Visual Web Ripper can extract data from most framesets and iframes.
- A list of anonymous proxy servers can be setup to hide your IP-address and facilitate anonymous web scrapping.
- You can schedule content extraction to keep data up-to-date. The scheduler includes emailnotification, logging and status screens.
- Advanced selection techniques make project templates more resistant to structural changes on web pages, so a scheduled project can keep collecting data even if the structure of a webpage changes slightly.
- Email notifications can be sent out if the structure of a webpage changes so much that you must modify the scheduled project to continue extracting content from the webpage.
- Unique features allow you to extract data from web pages with an unstructured “flow” of content. Most other web data extraction tools are unable to extract data from such web pages.
- You can collect many different types of content, such as text, links, images, files, meta tags, tag attributes and many more.
- You can run data extraction projects from the command line.
- And much more.